Scope of Services
The Platform allows You to access information, including but not limited to academic performance and attendancepertaining to Your child or wardas inputted and updated by the school from time to timeand receive notifications and communications from the school(“Services”).
Access to Services
- a. You are an Indian resident individual, of at least 18 years of age and eligible to contract per Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- The User represents and warrants that any information provided by them in the Platform is accurate, reliable and complete.
- Report Bee reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information provided by a User, in whole or in part, in Report Bee's sole discretion.
Unlawful or Prohibited Uses
The User hereby and undertakes not to:
- a. Do anything illegal;
- b. Engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children;
- c. Publicly display or use the Services to share inappropriate Content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, graphic violence, or criminal activity);
- d. Circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Services;
- e. Engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services, or others (e.g., transmitting viruses, stalking, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others);
- f. Engage in activity that violates the privacy of others;
Report Bee is not responsible for any information available on the Platform that has been provided by the school. We have no duty to screen or monitor the content that the school provides You. However, We reserve the right to remove any content or amend to any content for any reason at any time, especially for reasons as provided in Clause 4.
Termination of Services
Report Bee reserves the right to terminate a User’s account or accessibility to the Services, in its sole discretion, without notice for any reason or without reason whatsoever.
Intellectual Property Ownership
- The User hereby acknowledges that any and all Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights in and in relation to the Platform and Services including without limitation any derivatives, improvements or modifications which ownership is directly attributable to Report Bee(expressly excluding any personal information which the User has provided) shall vest wholly completely and fully with Report Bee throughout the territory of the world and User shall have no right or claim to such Intellectual Property in any manner whatsoever.
- By virtue of the User accessing the Platform and providing his/her details if any, he/she does hereby assign any and all rights pertaining the said information, provided however such information is used only for a lawful purpose and in an anonymized, and/or aggregated form and in a manner that does not permit Your direct identification.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Report Bee does not have any control over the accuracy or quality of information or lack of information thereof on the Platform for the content being inputted by the School and is merely a platform, connecting You and the school.
- Report Bee disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to any errors in or omissions on the Platform, including its content and postings, but not limited to, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, any third party platforms, web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Platform, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions thereof, the unavailability of this Site, including its content and postings, or any portion thereof, or Your use of this Platform, its content or postings.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that the entire risk arising out of its use of the Platform remains solely with the User.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Report Bee be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services and materials available from the services.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Report Bee and other affiliated companies, and our respective employees, contractors, officers, directors, and agents from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from Your use or misuse of this Platform or the Services or any other person or entity accessing the Services using Your account.
Change of Terms
This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.