Please read this End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully before clicking the “Accept” button or downloading or using the “Report Bee - Version Begonia” on a mobile application, website or any other such applications provided by Report Bee (“Platform”), accompanying this license. By clicking the “Accept” button or downloading or using the Application, you are entering into and agreeing to be bound by the terms of this license.
If you do not agree to the terms of this license, do not click the “Accept” button or download or use this Platform.
This is a legal agreement between you (“User”) and Report Bee (“Provider”) stating the terms that govern your use of the Platform..
- The terms of this Agreement apply to the Platform or any of the services accessible through the Platform, including any updates or supplements to the Platform. In case of separate terms for those updates or supplements, those terms shall apply.
- The Provider may change these terms at any time and the new terms may be displayed as on the Platform and you may be required to read and accept the same and continue to use the Platform.
- In the event that the User is using the Platform in the capacity of a faculty/teacher for more than one School, then the User will be deemed to be the representative of all such Schools and shall be responsible for any information that has been uploaded to the Platform.
Grant and Scope of License
- Subsequent to the User’s acceptance of the Agreement, the Provider grants the User a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Platform on the device, subject to the terms set forth hereinafter. The Provider reserves all other rights that haven’t been expressly or impliedly provided under this Agreement.
Subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement,
- a. the User may download a copy of the Platform onto your device;
- b. the User shall use the Platform to input data, upload files and documents, request for information, compile data and carry out all such related activities for obtaining the desired results, provided such activity is strictly limited to the requirements of the School, for which such activity is being carried out.
The User agrees to,
- a. use the Platform properly on an operating system for which it was designed.
- b. promptly notify the Provider in writing of any defect or fault in the Platform and should not continue to use the Platform should such a defect or fault arise.
- c. be solely responsible for any defect or fault in the Platform.
The User agrees not to,
- a. use the Platform in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this Agreement, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the Platform or any operating system;
- b. disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the App or attempt to do any such thing;
- infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Platform (to the extent that such use is not licensed by this Agreement);
- c. transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the Platform;
- d. use the Platform in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
- e. collect or harvest any information or data from our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any part of the Platform;
- f. copy the App or Documents except where such copying is incidental to normal use of the App, or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
Restricted use of the Platform
- The User undertakes to be the only individual with access to the Platform and also acknowledges that any data provided or documents uploaded shall be deemed to be by the User.
- The User is expressly prohibited from providing access of Platform to any third party either for use or for information purpose.
- The User agrees not to use the Platform for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and for any purpose not approved or authorized by the School(s) represented by the User. The Provider shall not be liable for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity in case of unauthorized use of the Platform.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The User acknowledges that all intellectual property rights in the Platform and the technology thereof belong to the Provider and that the User has no rights in, or to, the Platform other than the right to use the same in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- The Provider acknowledges that all the data which is inputted, documents, files which are uploaded or any information provided by the User into the Platform shall be the intellectual property rights of the User or the School, as the case may be.
- he Provider warrants that the Platform will operate substantially in accordance with the requirements of the Platform, unless performance problems are the result of hardware failure, improper use, or modification by the User or individuals have access to the Platform or due to your failure to install an updates.
- he Provider further warrants that Support will be provided in a professional manner, consistent with industry standards.
- ubject to the provisions of Clause 3.1 and 3.2, and maximum extend provided by law, the Provider hereby excludes all other conditions, warranties, guarantees or representations, express or implied, by statute, trade or otherwise, including without limitation.
Limitation of Liability
- he User acknowledges that the Platform has been created to suit the requirements of the School(s) that the User represents and the use of the Platform has been approved by the School(s) that the User represents and therefore it is the responsibility of the User to ensure that the facilities and functions of the Platform are utilized to obtain desired results.
- he Provider is only responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of this Agreement.
- he Provider shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under this Agreement that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
- he Provider shall strive to ensure complete access and uninterrupted usage of the Platform on an as is where is basis and cannot be held responsible due to technical issues beyond its control.
- he Provider shall not be responsible for any issues or complaints due to internet connectivity or lack thereof, technical defects or faults in the software on part of the User or any issues as a result of breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by the User.
- he Provider undertakes to determine and rectify any issues arising as a result of technical defects or faults in the software on part of the Provider within a reasonable period of time, based on the complexity of problem and resources required to rectify such problem.
Use of Information
- he User in the course of using the Platform shall be required to input data, upload documents or files or provide information. The User acknowledges that the same may be captured to provide trend analysis and carry out research and developmental work for such other purposes as may be required or found necessary or suitable without any recourse to the User. Further, the User agrees that the same is in line with the terms and conditions by and between the Provider and the School and therefore the User shall not be entitled to any compensation.
- he Provider undertakes not to disclose the identity of or use the name of the User or make known to third parties, the names, and such other confidential information relating to the User and any information which can be construed as confidential by virtue of its contents, which the Provider has access to under this Agreement.
Storage of Data
- he User acknowledges that all the information and data inputted and all the files and documents uploaded are stored in a server by the Provider. Use of such stored data shall be as provided in Clause 6 of the Agreement.
Data security and Secrect
- The Provider undertakes to take all necessary measures to the maximum extent possible to avoid any server side breach in security that may result in consequences, including but not limited to loss of Integrity of Data or disclosure of User's identity and data.
- The Provider shall not be liable for any consequence or damage caused by compromise of the User’s account or any other situation arising due to the User’s security negligence.
- The Provider may be required to disclosure information, if sought by any third party or any Government as per the order of any Court or requirements under the law. The contents of Clause 10.1 shall not be applicable in such circumstances.
The Provider undertakes to extend support to the Useras and when required, by means of,
- a)email and online support;
- b)telephone based support subject to call traffic and availability of technical persons on the date and time of the complaint.
- The Provider undertakes to extend support to the Useras and when required, by means of,
- The Provider undertakes to offer security fixes and upgradation as per the terms of the Agreement with the School, and as available at that time.
- The applicability of this Clause is also subject to the User updating to the latest version of the Platform.
- The Agreement is effective until terminated by the User or the Provider by providing written notice and the same has to be complied with within 14 days from receipt of such notice.
- Upon termination of the Agreement, the User shall cease all use of the Platform.
- All rights of the User under this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from either party on failure to comply with any terms of the Agreement.
Other Important Term
- Assignment: The Provider may transfer the rights and obligations under this Agreement to another party by providing express notice to the School regarding the same. In the event of such transfer, the rights and obligations of the User under this Agreement shall be unaffected.
- Enforcement of rights: In the event that the Provider fails to insist that the User performs any of the obligations under this Agreement, does not enforce rights against the User, or delays in doing so, shall not mean that the Provider has waived the rights and the User is not bound by the ob that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and does not mean that the User is not bound to comply with those obligations. The Provider may waive a default only in writing by expressly stating the terms therein.
- Severability: If any provision of the Agreement or the application thereof to any person or entity or circumstance shall be invalid, illegal or unenforceable to any extent, the remainder of this Agreement and the application thereof shall not be affected and shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any court or government entity rules that any portion of this Agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable to any extent in a particular jurisdiction, such ruling shall not render such provision or this Agreement invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any other jurisdiction.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the Republic of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Chennai, India.
- Consent to Use of Data: You, the User, agree that the Provider may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about Your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to You (if any) related to the Product or Licensed Platform. The Provider may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify You, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to You.
BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING AND/OR USING THE LICENSED PLATFORM YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.